Wednesday 27 July 2011

Money Where My Mouth Is!

So close now. The light at the tunnel’s end is more than just a tiny sparkle. Completion looms, though hard for me to get my head around. The first ‘proof’ from the designers emailed in yesterday and I’ve got to say it looks impressive (toned that down from awesome). Been reading through for one last time and picked up on a couple of spacing errors, but nothing serious – will sort them.
Amazed by the Kindle’s versatility and yes, like you, I’ve heard the pros and cons a million times. However, what a boon to those of us with failing eyesight – leave your specs on the table and just crank up the font size to exactly where you want it. Now that’s something a paperback can never aspire to.
Guess I’m getting a little bit nervy – Sons of Africa will soon be out there for everyone to like, loathe, or hopefully fall in love with. Whatever happens, it’s on its way – warts ‘n all. I wish it well. It is after all my best effort, if only a story of Africa...
*

2 comments:

  1. awesome! [this is an untoned down comment] My Kindle awaits.

    ReplyDelete