Sunday 15 October 2017

Roman marching-camp..? Bronze Age settlement..? Gold-crazy treasure hunter..? Or all three?

Piece of ground down by the river...driving me nuts. The shadowy outline of an old perimeter wall, iron mooring loops, chert cutting tool, iron ring, charcoal, bronze lump of something-or-other and a funny feeling to boot..! Spade and metal detector now on high alert! Will stick up some pics for you, next post; looks like I'll have to get me a GoPro camcorder. Will have to find some Viking gold to pay for all of this. And, oh, I forgot, write a book at the same time...Should be sat in front of the fire with my pipe, zip-up slippers and old cardy...Sounds like the movie; "no country for old men". Got no time fer gitt'n old...Back later with those pics I promised so don't stray too far. Keep your eyes on my blog; there's something out there..! Help me find it..!

No comments:

Post a Comment