Tuesday 28 August 2012

Kindle & Kobo - the risen and the rising up!


 
Made a second leap of faith and uploaded Sons of Africa to Kobo; need all the ePub exposure I can get my hands on before the sequel, Empress Gold pops its head above the parapet. Been with Amazon Kindle since August last year and can only sing its praises; what a ride it has been, what a great company to deal with and what hopes and aspirations have sprung from Amazon’s guidance and valuable insight.
However, now is the time for me to move up a gear, so climbing aboard a second platform just had to happen, and has, with much excitement.
As with those at Amazon Kindle, the folks at Kobo bent over backwards to get me up and running; my book is live and though tentatively, Sons of Africa is starting to move off Kobo’s shelf. Before the year is out, along with Sons of Africa, Empress Gold will be available for download to both Kindle and Kobo eReaders.
Good on you all for your choice of reading and thank you for your support; whichever brand you read from, be it Amazon’s fabulous Kindle or the magic of Kobo, I sincerely hope you stay with me – another five books have already reached the nursery stage – each one of them unique – all of them winners.
Talk to you soon – have to catch up with my design boffins about the new cover for Empress Gold.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment