Monday 12 September 2011

Hi From a Windy, Autumnal North of England!

Yup, the summer’s gone. Autumn though, I find just as likeable – stuck on this photo, just to show you why; pretty spectacular, a last show of colour before winter thunders down from the Arctic.
Been at my books again as I have already mentioned, Colonial Africa is my favourite genre: Selous’ Travel and Adventure in South-East Africa, Frederick Russell Burnham’s Scouting on Two Continents complete with a signed, hand-written dedication are but two of them. If I had money, that’s where most of it would go. Africa’s first editions – smelling of dust and adventure...
*

2 comments:

  1. Good one Jeff..Keep feeding the cookie jar..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi G - for starters, going pretty well on Kindle. My congrats to Tony re the oz charts!

    ReplyDelete